ValleyView Wanaka was recently built with guest comfort and convenience being a top priority.
The upstairs open plan living, kitchen and dining affords the guests panoramic views over Albert Town and beyond
Situated 4.6 km from Lake Wanaka and beneath Mt Iron, guests can choose from many hiking/biking/climbing options within a short walk from the accommodation.
The property is a bit further from the town center, but the trade off is extra parking for boats and a quiet neighborhood.
- Cleaning and Linen included in price.
- If NZ Covid Alert Levels change and guests are unable to travel, the Host
Fee on your reservation will be refunded 100%
- Upstairs is open-plan kitchen, living and dining.
- Underfloor heating downstairs throughout.
- Downstairs hallway has sensor lights.
- Separate downstairs TV room. 65"Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix.
- Large 2000 sq meter section. Fully fenced.
- Unlimited free Wifi throughout.
- 2 Air to Air Heat pumps.
- Weber BBQ and Upstairs Deck with wide views over Albert Town.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Laundry Onsite.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- 1 Clothes drier, 2 drying racks.
- Outdoor rotary clothesline.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 have smaller wall mounted TVs with Freeview and Netflix
This house has been designed to capture beautiful views, and also to be convenient for all your holiday needs. The house is spacious and comfortable with extra insulation in windows, walls and floor make this house very cosy and easy to keep warm in winter. We are conscious of having as small a Carbon Footprint as possible.
Guests check in with a lockbox. The host is available by phone, text or email throughout your stay.
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Checkout: 10:00 AM
Self check-in with lockbox
Not suitable for infants (under 5 years) Internal staircase is dangerous for small children. If you wish to bring children under 5 years, please acknowledge that this is at your own risk.
No parties or events
Pets are allowed. By request only.
Quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am. This is a Council requirement. Please note that depending on your group size and needs, some bedrooms may be locked during your stay. Dogs visit this property occasionally, if you have severe allergies to dogs, please do not book this home.
Health & safety
During the COVID-19 pandemic enhanced cleaning protocols are in place.
Carbon monoxide alarm not reported — The host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide alarm on the property. We suggest bringing a portable detector for your trip. Learn more
Climbing or play structure — “Internal staircase is dangerous for small children.”
Smoke alarms are built in.
First aid kit - available.
Fire extinguishers - 1 in the garage. 2 portable extinguishers in the upstairs pantry.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — We supply non perishable consumable in enough quantity for you to settle in. We do not replenish these consumables during your stay.
Must climb stairs
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500