Harbour View Cottage
The Kauri Colonial Cottage was built over the ruins of the initial Horse stables and well, re-using a few decorative parts of the original building as a reminder of the past. It is a stand alone accommodation, totally independent and located at the back of our property. It is surrounded by a large sunny landscaped garden with private access, car park and barbecue area.
Perfect for the privacy of a single person or a couple, It can also accommodate up to 4 guests is two double beds. It features an open plan lounge and full equipped kitchenette, separate bathroom with laundry facilities. The mezzanine bedroom has an elevated view overlooking the Manukau Harbour. The entire cottage is air conditioned by a silent heat/cold pump unit.
Flat screen TV with Netflix, Apple TV, Blue Ray DVD player and movie selection.
Hydrotherapy (Hot Spring Spa) pool by arrangement (Conditions apply).
The Harbourview House
The original homestead faces the Manukau Harbour. Decorated with a blend of antique French and kiwi furnitures, it features original fire places, polished Kauri floors and Persian rugs.
Sleeping up to six guests and totally self contained, it includes a living room and a lounge with sofa (both with working fireplaces), a separate dining room, a fully equipped kitchen with scullery and laundry, a large master bedroom with sun room overlooking the Harbour, a second bedroom, a bathroom with shower and colonial bath tub.
The back patio is equipped for outdoor entertaining with conservatory lounge, landscaped patio, barbecue area and Spa pool.
Fully or partly serviced.
Standards Rates (All Seasons) are in NZ Dollars and include 15% Gst.
Prices may vary according to seasons, special events and public holidays.
Cottage 1 (Single):
1 Single only: $190.00 / Night $1,200.00 / Week
Two singles: $210.00 / Night $1,350.00 / Week
Cottage 2 (Double):
Double: $200.00 / Night $1,300.00 / Week
Extra person: $50.00 / Night $300.00 / Week
Double: $3,000.00 / Week (Available on request)
Extra person: $250.00 / Week
Holiday season (1st Dec- 1st March) & public holidays:
Extra charge: Please add 10% to above prices
Low season (1st May- 31st August) except public holidays:
Discount: - 10% to standard prices
Off street Parking, Internet access and satellite TV are standard and included in the price.
Standard Breakfasts $20.00 / person
are optional and provided on a self service basis.
Cooked Breakfast $30.00 / person
are by arrangement and "à la Carte" served in your room or Veranda dining between 8am and 9am
Contact & Booking
Please contact us for availability and information. Your hosts Geoffroy and Janine Geoffroy and Janine can converse in French or English and are always happy to assist with local knowledge of Auckland and New Zealand in general.
Direct Booking (Recommended)
We do not hold reservations without deposit. Following your Message (below) and after we have confirmed the availability of our Cottage, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm your booking. Our standard ratesmay also vary from time to time, so please ask us for a quote before making a payment. Payment can be made either by International Bank Transfer , Internet Banking or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only).
If you wish to pay by credit card, please call us on 0064 (0)21 128 25 04.
Calendar and availability
You can check our availability through our Calendar on Booking.com, Airbnb or TripAdvisor.
Online Booking & Payment Policy:
1) Bookings are only confirmed after either reception of full payment or at least a 50% down payment for the totality of your stay.
2) The total balance shall be paid at the latest on date of arrival.
3) Full Refund: Cancellation can be made within 3 days after booking confirmation (reception of payment). In that case the total amount will be refunded minus a 10% administration fee.
4) Pass this 3 day period, the 50% initial down payment is no longer refundable.
5) Fore majeure & Last minute cancellation: If a cancellation is made within 10 days of the beginning of your stay, the total amount (deposit + balance) will be due and clause (3) no longer applies. However, rebooking can be made under the conditions set below (6)
6) Rebooking: If for any reason you must change your booking date, you may do so free of charge within the first 3 days of initial booking confirmation. Pass this time, the total initial amount minus 25 % will be transfered to your new booking dates providing we have vacancy.
7) Extra guests charges are payable at the lates on arrival date.
8) Extra services and products are due prior check-out.
9) If for any reason (Damages, repairs, accident, etc.) we have to cancell your confirmed booking, the entire amount paid by you is 100% refundable.