Moon Gate Villa's Cottage offers a quiet retreat in a sun-bathed corner of our sub-tropical gardens. A kitchenette allows for light catering.
The Moon Gate Villa cottage is approximately 45 sq meters and features a unique sheltered outdoor room that your pet may sleep in if you prefer to have them outside the bed-sit area. A small gate helps to keep in smaller dogs, and we provide a comfy sleep cushion, pet bowls, and a pet towel to mop their paws should they get wet.
The cottage also features
- A well-equipped kitchenette and separate bathroom with heated towel rails and fluffy cotton bath sheets
- Superb super-king size bed; top quality linen sheets
- Unlimited free high-speed Wi-Fi, a smart TVs with in-room movie service and Netflix
- Free dedicated parking outside the cottage entrance
- Access to villa amenities including the solar heated swimming pool, guest lounge and extensive gardens
- A delicious breakfast basket is included daily, with an optional fully cooked breakfast in the villa dining room
Dog stay conditions:
- Please always contact us first to discuss prior to booking.
- Your pet may sleep inside the main cottage, or on the covered veranda which can be gated at night.
- There’s ample room outside for an evening time stroll around the gardens, but your pet must always stay within the immediate vicinity of the cottage. Sorry, no pool access for pooch!
- We have two small dogs in the main villa; you must keep your pet under control at all times.
The cottage is approximate 50+ metres from the main villa and rooms.
- We do not charge extra for your pet stay. We do reserve the right to charge for any unreasonable damage.
All our rates included taxes with no hidden extras. Our cottage daily rates starts at $229 (off peak) to $319 (summer), however we have generous discounts for longer stays. We guarantee our direct prices are the best you’ll find on the Internet and there is no payment required until your stay.
Moon Gate Villa - 462 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri
Bay of Islands, New Zealand 0293
Toll free (within New Zealand): 0800 00 3550
Ph: +64 9 929 5921 Fax: +64 28 2551 6088