Dunedin Palms Motel is a fantastic inner city location, being just a 5 minute walk to the centre of Dunedin – The Octagon. This means our guests are right in the middle of the action, walking distance to Bars, Cafes Restaurants and Shopping. Only a stones throw from Dunedin’s up and coming Warehouse Precinct featuring boutique bars, cafes, and entertainment.
We offer a number of room types to suit the needs of any travellers heading to Dunedin, be it for a corporate traveller, family get togethers, or to have a holiday to our beautiful city.
- We only have studio and one bedroom units available as pet friendly as these are on the ground floor.
- There is a $10 per night surcharge for dogs.
- We do not have any place on site for dogs to go to the toilet but there is a grass area across the road and two large parks within 5min walking distance as well as many more within 15mins.
- Pets are welcome inside provided that they bring their own bed
Dunedin Palms Motel Pet Policy Agreement Form
- Pets are not allowed on bedding or furniture and must have their own bedding and crate.
- No Motel Bowls, plates etc are to be used for feeding or watering pets.
- Pet owners are responsible for any property damage or personal injury caused.
- Pets MUST NOT be left in the unit alone.
- Dogs must be taken for a walk for toileting, there is a grass patch across the road or queens gardens is just down the hill. If a dog does go to the bathroom in our carpark this must be cleaned up immediately.
- Noise and other pet disturbance is to be kept to a minimum.
- Guests must have pets on a lead when in car parking area.
- Management reserve the right to ask guests to remove their animals from the premises and no refunds will be provided in this instance.
Additional Cleaning Fees (charged at discretion by Dunedin Palms Motel)
- Duvets/Blankets $15 per item
- Carpet due to excess hair or other mess $40
- Closure of unit per night: Due to cleaning or maintenance, if the room cannot be used the following night, the nightly rate and/or relocation of following guest will be charged.
Relax in our well appointed studio unit. A great space for traveller’s and corporates to relax after a busy day exploring or working in our beautiful city.
All Studio Units have a flat screen TV, large armchair or two-seater sofa, work station, wall mounted thermostat heating, kitchenette with tiled floors and basic kitchen appliances and utensils, bathroom with under-floor heated tiles and large shower unit.
Access Studio Units. We have three Assess Studio’s on the ground floor, all with wet floor bathrooms. Request these units upon booking to ensure availability.
One Bedroom Unit
These spacious one bedroom units are perfect for reclining into after a long day exploring our lovely city, or conducting business around the CBD.
These units consist of a separate bedroom with king zip beds (can be twin share), 1 single bed (rolla beds are available upon request). The units have wall mounted flat screen TVs in both bedroom and lounge, a bathroom with heated floor tiles, spacious shower all for guest comfort.
The lounge area consists of a kitchen with basic kitchen appliances and utensils, single day bed, leather two-to-three seater sofa, table and chairs and wall mounted heater.
- Accommodates: 3 persons
- Beds: 1 King Bed (can be twin share), one single
- Bathroom: Spacious shower, wall mounted fan heater, heated towel rail, and underfloor heating
- Hair Dryer
- Flat Screen LED TV
- FREE WiFi
- Two-seater sofa
- Table and chairs
- Wall Mounted Thermostat Heating
- FREE Parking
Telephone: 0800 STAY DUNEDIN (0800 782 938)