Pets Can Come Too
We can accommodate your pet too, between 15 February and 19 December.
Only a select number of our rooms are pet friendly so please book the 'dog friendly room' options on our 'BOOK NOW' button below,
or phone 0800 69 23 22, we can help you choose the best room for you and your furry friend.
Strictly no pets over our summer period.
We have some fabulous dog friendly walks and beaches. Ask our helpful receptionists to point you in the right direction.
Holiday Park Dog Policy
- We ask you to keep your dog on a lead at all times in our Park and please keep them away from the communal areas.
- When staying in our rooms please ensure your dog is bathed (no muddy paw prints please) and provide their own bed.
- Please ensure your dog is cleaned up after immediately, we have doggy poo bags at reception if you need one.
- Because of the busy nature of a Holiday Park your dog needs to be well socialized and can tolerate other dogs and movement of people. If your dog barks excessively, displays aggressive behavior or annoys anyone then we may ask you to remove the dog from the park immediately.
- Owners must take pets with them if leaving Park for any length of time. We do not allow dogs to be left unattended in a vehicle or room.
Pet friendly doesn't just mean dog friendly! We also permit cats to stay in the pet friendly rooms & campsites (Similar rules apply)
If you have any queries, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800692322