Just a few minutes stroll to the Square, Martinborough Mews offers smartly presented and contemporary accommodation with five modern one-bedroom holiday cottages. The cottages are designed to feel spacious and comfortable allowing guests to rest and relax in modern surrounds close to local facilities including top restaurants, cafes, bars and vineyards.
With all the comforts of home, each cottage offers open plan dining/lounge, a fully equipped kitchenette, a secluded deck and garden area, gas barbecue, Wi-Fi and Sky TV. The cottages are perfectly designed for two but can accommodate up to four guests with the use of the sofa beds.
Martinborough Mews is perfect for a weekend escape to the country, business travel, wedding and pre-wedding parties or any occasion for family and friends to get together.
Each of the five spacious one bedroom cottages offer everything you need to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Features include kitchen facilities, a private deck and yard, off street parking, free Wi-Fi and Sky TV.
Ultimately designed for two, each cottage can accommodate up 4 guests with the use of the sofa beds. One of the cottages provides wheelchair access and facilities and another is dog friendly to accommodate your furry friend.
Martinborough Mews is conveniently located in the heart of Martinborough
, a short walk or cycle ride to shops, cafes and vineyards.
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
- Five modern one-bedroom cottages with the capacity to sleep four
- One cottage is equipped for wheel chairs – ramp access, walk-in twin shower and raised toilet
- One dog-friendly cottage
- King or queen-size beds / king singles by arrangement
- A fold-out leather sofa in each cottage can sleep an extra two
- Spa bath with shower or walk-in twin shower
- Fully-equipped kitchenette includes hob, microwave and fridge
- Free Sky TV® and Wifi
- Private sun deck and garden
- Gas barbecue
- Off-street parking for two cars
IDEALLY SUITED FOR...
- Wellingtonians seeking a conveniently close weekend away in the country
- Wine-lovers cycling or driving the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail
- Visitors with family and friends in the Wairarapa
- Retired adventurers
- Family reunions and other group events – take more than one cottage and be together or be apart
- Small conference or team-building exercises
- Cyclists venturing off the Rimutaka Cycle Trail
- Bird watchers
- Everybody else!
$195 per night for one couple, $50 per person thereafter
WEEKDAYS (Sunday - Thursday)
$160 per night for one couple, $30 per person thereafter.
Please note that special conditions may apply for public holidays and event weekends.
Robyn and Peter McKeown
+64 21 550 638