Ngkuta Bay Holiday Home offers lower rates available for under 6 people.
2 night stays and public holidays charged higher than listed rate.For these type of bookings please make a " booking enquiry " instead of a "booking request" so that an accurate quote can be given.
Beautiful Ngakuta Bay is set in the prime area of Queen Charlotte Sound.
It is a 15 minute drive to Picton or to the start of The Queen Charlotte track and 30 minutes to Marlborough's wineries.
Our picturesque bay has a large grass reserve to lovely safe swimming beach,a good boat ramp, a new jetty and ski lane. The bay has an excellent mountain biking /walking track that has spectacular views of Queen Charlotte sound and in our opinion views equal to anything seen on the Queen Charlotte track.
This area is a kayaking /boating paradise and has won NZ tourism wards and international recognition for its scenic beauty for both summer and winter.
Our large architectural designed holiday home is situated in main Ngakuta Bay where the sandy beaches and boat ramp are [not in Little Ngakuta Bay]. It is a sunny resort style property for both summer and winter and is only a 2 min walk to the safe sandy swimming beach.The home is set in 1/2 an acre of private,lovely landscaped grounds with spacious flat lawns and is fully fenced.
The three living areas all open out to attractive decks [at ground level] and a lush courtyard BBQ area for dining.
* If you wish to bring a dog please arrange this with me.
* Sky digital 40+ MULTI room [2 wide screen TVs] including sky sports 1,2,and3 no need to fight over the choice of channels with the children.
* The games room has a table tennis table and some childrens books and toys.
* We have 2 kayaks with childrens and adults life jackets available for your use.
* A 14ft round trampoline provides extra fun for the kids.
* Plenty of off-street parking.
* 2 large fridge freezers for plenty of food and beverage storage.
* We have linen available for hire for $20 per person per stay.
* 4th bedroom can be made up as a 3rd double bed if required or left as 2 singles and 1 single bunk set.
Our lay out is flexible ,we are happy to split kingbed if singles are needed or to put 2 singles together to create a King bed.
Extras: Compulsory Cleaning charge $100 to be paid directly to the cleaner via an envelope at the house.
Linen is available to hire $20.00 per person includes sheets, pillowslips,bath towels bath mats and hand towels.
- Barbecue - Gas
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Heat pump - Aircon
- SKY TV ®
- Washing machine