Mohua is a 2 bedroom beachfront Pakawau holiday home. Situated in an ideal location for a relaxing beach break, this family friendly home is just the spot for your next Golden Bay getaway!
The cosy living space at this Pakawau holiday home is open plan and enjoys stunning views of the ocean. Spend your days at the beach, just a stone’s throw away, or during winter stays keep toasty by the fire.... The Sonos sound system and apple TV are a welcome edition for days indoors, or simply relax on the patio, fire up the BBQ and watch as boats sail by.
Stay on site and enjoy endless hours in the sun and sand or set out on an adventure, Wharariki Beach is less than 30 minutes drive. Go hiking through Abel Tasman National Park, just an hours drive along the coastline.
For a South Island beach escape... Mohua has you covered!
*There is an outdoor bath available for guest use
- Bedroom 1 (Level 1): 1 King
- Bedroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Queen
- Mezzanine 1 (Level 2): 2 Single Mattress/ Campbed
- Lounge 1 (Level 1): 1 Sofa Bed
- Bathroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Toilet, 1 Shower
- Bathroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Toilet, 1 Shower
Yes Outside only.
Pets can come too! A small pet friendly fee of $20 + GST for up to two pets will apply.
Linen available at additional charge
Available at this property for $25 per person. You’ll see the option for our linen service in the ‘Add-Ons’ section during your booking.
* Please note the mezzanine is not suitable for small children or adults.
- Air Conditioning
- Apple TV
- Boat Parking (5m to 7m)
- Child's games / toys
- Coffee plunger
- Driveway (private)
- Family Friendly
- Fenced (fully)
- Fenced (partially)
- Fireplace (closed / pot belly)
- Garden (private)
- Hair dryer
- Heat pump
- Heater (oil)
- Ironing board
- Mobile Cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Stove / Cookware
- Washing machine
- Wood supplies