PET STAY ROOMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jet Park Hotel is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Guest to confirm number and breed of pets upon booking. Limitations may apply.
• Pets are not allowed in hotel lobby, lounge, pool area or cafe.
• Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest at all times.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless in the guest’s room.
• Pets must not be left unattended in the room. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the reception with advance notice.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
• Guests are responsible for any property damage or damage to any third party, and/ personal injuries, resulting from their pet.
• The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages.
• Please ensure that the pet is on a ea program.
• Pet Stay terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
• Standard Booking Guarantee and Cancellation
All cancellations must be made by 2pm (local time), 48 hours prior to day of arrival. Any cancellation made after will incur ONE NIGHT accommodation charge. For Travel agents, any bookings guaranteed by credit card, IATA or company charge-back, not cancelled by 2pm (local time) on the day of arrival, nor taken up by client, will incur a cancellation fee of ONE NIGHT accommodation.
Please see website ‘privacy and legal policies’ for full information on standard accommodation terms and conditions.