Tui Haven is a unique and charming house designed by an architect as their own, nestled in native bush above Onetangi beach on Waiheke Island. With a light and airy open-plan split level layout and interesting angles, it offers spectacular views across the bush to the sea. Multiple decks are the perfect place to sit, enjoy the tranquility, and watch the native birds. A few metres away is a track leading into the NZ Forest & Bird reserve of Waiheke Forest. Located just a short drive to the lovely beach and cafes, it is also close to various wineries, shops and the weekend market at Ostend.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- Modern design and airy interiors
- Contemporary decor & soft furnishings
- Well-equipped kitchen with beautiful wooden island
- Sunny living room with wood fireplace
- TV, stereo system, WiFi
- Various decks offering magnificent views
- Spacious family bathroom with bathtub
- Outdoor shower
- Surrounded by native bush
- 1st bedroom, 1x super king size bed, ensuite + shower, opens onto a large deck
- 2nd bedroom, 1x queen size bed
- 3rd bedroom, 1x single bed, access to deck
Special Notes / Conditions
Due to the design and the number of stairs, this house is not suitable for toddlers.
This property is not to be used for any parties or gatherings.
Water Views, BBQ, Car Parking, Not a venue, Pet Friendly
All Taxes, All Linen, Towels, Exit Clean, Internet - Wireless, Off Site Manager, Welcome Gift, Cable TV
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Beds
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bathrooms
TO LOOK AT AND BOOK THIS PROPERTY PLEASE GO TO THE WEB SITE BELOW: