Okiwa Bay View
Enjoy luxury hosted accommodation in a glorious country setting in 4.8 hectares of gardens and native bush. Everything is provided for you, including all meals so you just relax and take in the wonderful atmosphere and beauty of the Queen Charlotte sounds.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Sleeps 8
- 4 bedroom with Queen sized beds dressed with magni-fleeces, quality mattress protectors and 100% Egyptian cotton sheets to ensure a healthy, natural sleep.
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Hair dryers, towels and dressing gowns
- Hot tub
- A media room with 60 inch plasma screen TV & DVD
- a large sitting room with panoramic views overlooking the Queen Charlotte Sounds
- An ideal retreat for honeymooners, artists, writers, fishermen and others whose idea of bliss is comfort, peace and tranquility all enjoyed in privacy
- The cosy log fire provides warmth for those cooler evenings
- books, magazines, games and puzzles for your rest and relaxation.
Special Notes / Conditions
Hosted accommodation offering breakfast, light lunch and evening meals. Hosts can be as visible or discreet as required.
Spa Pool, Water Views, Media Room, Fishing Rod(s), Car Parking, Drying Room, Venue friendly, Pets by enquiry
All Linen, Towels, Toiletries, Exit Clean, Serviced Daily, Cleaning every 2 days, Internet - Wireless, All meals, Breakfast (Full cooked), Breakfast Continental, Lunch, Dinner, Welcome Drinks, Sky TV
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Beds
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bathrooms