CLOSED FROM 15 JULY TO 10 OCTOBER 2018
Three minutes’ drive on a sealed road from Greytown’s southern outskirts at Cross Line, with its own entrance, nestles this romantic 1880s style new and purpose-built cottage, in among deciduous trees. The setting is rural, the atmosphere quiet and peaceful, the fixtures and furniture tasteful and the kitchen totally fitted out and appointed.
- All you need for a luxury, self-catering holiday. One double bedroom, one king single, and a new inner-sprung sofa bed in the living room, plus a loft which holds a double mattress made into a cosy bed.
- All quality linen supplied, electric blankets, full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine. Outdoor clotheslines among the trees. Bath with shower over.
- Loads of varied reading material.
- Flatscreen tv which can be moved to be watched from bedroom or living room, DVD, VCR. Sky basic and unlimited broadband. Free wireless internet access.
Dogs are allowed inside with their own beds. The cottage is on farmland so they must be on a leash when outside, please. Sheep and cattle over the fence! There is a long and straight sealed road for walkies. Limit of two dogs.
- Self-catering continental breakfast provisions are supplied.
- Luxurious towels and bathrobes, hairdryer, toiletries, extra mirrors.
- Complete kitchen has well-stocked pantry, pots and pans, coffee and its equipment, a wide selection of teas and teapots, microwave, proper stove and oven, all implements and accessories.
- Pretty antique china, elegant glassware, furnishings, ornaments and decor have been carefully chosen to ensure, we hope, that your stay will give you repose, peace and luxury. And you’ll want to return!
Owners live nearby but not too close and are available should you need anything. Privacy assured.
$220.00 for two people per night, additional people $25 per person per night: no charge for pets
Gail on 027-322 2944