HISTORICAL BUNGALOW RIGHT IN MAGICAL MATAKANA VILLAGE complete with SPA POOL and fully furnished down to the coffee maker. Bring the dog, the cat, and even the children.
Only 45 mins from Auckland city - walk to the movies, shops, cafes, school & jetty. A charming refurbished bungalow with two bedrooms (a third by arrangement) and a spacious living dining area. Awesome fully fenced private back yard with covered outdoor living, and a spa pool where you can soak and listen tot he Tuis. Wonderful space rain or shine.
Fully furnished with crockery & kitchenware, and all kitchen accessories. Sunshine galore, woodburner for cosy warmth in winter.
Off street parking for cars, boat, campervan.
- Sleeps 5 plus: 2 queen beds, 1 settee, plus one double sofa sleeper in 3rd
- Linen for hire
- No disabled access
- Children welcome
- Smoking outside only
- Pets: yes please enquire
- Boat parking
- CD player
- Cellphone coverage
- Cleaning equipment
- Cleaning supplies
- Clothes line
- Drying room
- Electric blankets
- Electric heat
- Fire place
- High Chair
- Oil heaters
- Outdoor furniture
- Freeview TV (Sky TV by arrangement)
- Washing Machine
Rates depend on numbers and length of stay. Let us quote you. We will rent from $690 per week for two people for a two month plus period. (renter pays utilities at that price). Shorter period from $150.00 p.n. Apply for summer rates, FROM $1500 - $2500 PER WEEK.
Available all year for weeks and some weekends. MIN NO OF NIGHTS USUALLY 5 BUT SOMETIMES LET FOR 2-3 nights
EVERYTHING INCLUDED (almost) - TV, Spa, kitchenware, laundry, bedding, indoor & outdoor furniture. Just bring your toothbrush! Well maybe a little more.
Want to be right in the village. Check out our village historic bungalow at http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/properties/17760.asp
Gary on 027 4079256 and please mention Pets Can Come Too
- Almost in the heart of the village but with the country accross the road.
- Walk 3 minutes to the village, Patissiere, Movies (3 theatres), Nosh & Market, Shops & Restaurants
- Throw away your car keys for the break or
- Omaha Beach 7 mins drive.
- Matakana Vineyards
- Matakana is in the middle of vineyards and beaches with Omaha beach only 7 mins drive, and Leigh and Matthesons Bay 10 mins. Any yet is is only 45 mins from downtown Auckland (when you avoid peak traffic).
- Across the road is the Village Domain where the pony club meets and just 2 mins walk to the old tennis courts.
- Local attractions include: Golf, the Reptile Park, Sorkling & Diving, surfing, the Warkworth useum, Horse riding, Kayaking, Matakana historic boutique pub, the ice-cream parlour, the many shops and more
- Fancy Matakana but want to be near the sea? Look at our Beach & Bush Cottage only 8 minutes drive fromt he Village and up the Tawharanui Penninsular at Campbells Beach. Check out our Beach & Bush Cottage on www.petscancometoo.co.nz #1362