A superior holiday home with unique character and charm. The perfect base from which to explore the many attractions of Hawkes Bay has to offer, or a peaceful spot to relax and unwind in quiet comfort.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Sleeps 4
- 1st bedroom 1 x king bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom 1 x king bed or 2 singles
- Spacious layout
- Seamless indoor outdoor flow
- Secluded lawns and gardens
- Outdoor areas perfect for outdoor dining
- TV with Freeview receiver, DVD, CD/Stereo, books
- Quality furnishings and furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances
- BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Guests are welcome to use the owners pool 150m from house
- Disabled access
- Garage and parking for boats
- Central for cafes and great shopping
- Picturesque walks or bike rides
- Close to premier golf courses and world-class vineyards
- Less than 5kms from Hastings and Havelock North
- 20kms from Napier Airport
Designed by renowned NZ architect John Scott in 1989 the house has just been totally refurbished to provide quality short term and holiday rental.
Swimming Pool, Air-conditioning, Car Parking, Venue by enquiry, Pets by enquiry.
All Taxes, All Linen, Towels, Toiletries, Exit Clean, Internet - Wireless, On Site Manager, Breakfast (Ingredients), Freeview TV, Port-a-cot, Highchair.
- 2 Bedrooms, 3 Beds
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bathrooms
To look at and book this propertyplease go to the web site below: