A1 Ward Motel is within walking distance to general store, restaurants, service station and churches. It is a short drive to rugged Ward Beach and some well known [or best kept secret] walks. The Saw cut Gorge has a steady stream of people hiking to see it.
- 6 spacious ground-floor apartment type units serviced daily
- All fully self-contained & equipped to be "home away from home"
- 2 studio units sleep 1 to 3 persons
- 4 family units [separate bedroom] sleep 2 to 5 persons
- Queen double or twin single beds all with electric blankets
- Full cooking facilities
- Laundry, dryer & iron available
- We also now are a registered camp site with mobile home connections, with full kitchen, meal bar, TV lounge, with disabled shower and toilet facilities.
- Small dogs are allowed inside in their own baskets but large dogs need to be kept outside.
- Ward Beach has nice walks south to the Needles rocks and north to Chancet rocks seal colonies.
- WE HAVE SUNSHINE, FRESH AIR, STARLIT SKIES AT NIGHT. SPACE ON THE GROUND AND ABOVE. THE ULTlMATE ECO-TOURIST DESTINATION.