Need a break from a busy world? Relaxing, comfortable & private. No road noise. Wake to just the birds, & sit on the patio to the sound of the stream below. Very well appointed house. A genuine home away from home, with all you could possibly need, including Free in house WiFi available, Netflix & a Nespresso coffee maker. The house water supply is pure spring water.
Located within a secure half ha (1 acre) paddock, a paradise for both kids & dogs.
Exploring our 5 ha property, a selection of outdoor games, feeding the eels, navigating the 400m hedge maze, & checking out the art gallery will keep everyone entertained. Indoor entertainment provided are 2 TV’s, 100+ DVD’s, a selection of board games, & a considerable library of books & magazines.
For our guests convenience we have compiled a comprehensive clear file of information on activities, arts & crafts, vineyards, sightseeing and eating out in the Nelson, Golden Bay and Nelson Lakes regions, with recommendations and directions on how to get there. 10 minutes to cafes, 15 minutes to Motueka, 35 minutes to Abel Tasman NP, 35 minute to Kahurangi NP walking tracks, 45 minutes to Nelson, & 1 hr to Nelson Lakes NP & Golden Bay.
- Sleeps 8
- 1 Queen bed/1 Queen bed+1 single bed/2 single beds/1 double sofa bed
- Children are welcome
- Pets are welcome inside provided they bring their own beds. However we request that guests acknowledge the courtesy being extended to them in being allowed to share their holiday with their pets, and that they leave the cottage in the same high standard in which they find it. Unless your dog is a fence jumper there is a large area for it to roam free in.
- No disabled access
- CD Player
- Non smoking property
- Linens are provided
- Boat parking
- Cellphone coverage
- Clothes line
- DVD: Library with more than 100 DVD's
- Electric blankets
- Electric heat
- Free in house WiFi available
- High chair
- TV's are in both the lounge (42") & dining room (32"), both on Freeview.
- Books, magazines and games.
|Date range||Rates||Extra guests||Minimum stay|
|1 Dec - 30 Apr
||$130 / Night for 2 guests
|23 Dec - 22 Jan
||$160 / Night for 2 guests
|Rest of year
||$120 / Night for 2 guests
No children rate. Only babies in bassinettes/portacots free of charge.
Discount applies to 30 September, 2021
Between 1 April and 30 November weekly rates are also available. Please inquire.
03 526 8623
- Trout fishing and Motueka River swimming beaches less than 5 minutes away.
- Numerous ocean beaches, walking trails, restaurants, wineries and craft outlets throughout the region and within close proximity.