Dunpuffin Railway Cottages are your perfect retreat location. Set in the beautiful New Zealand countryside, and yet only 20 minutes from town, you get the best of both worlds.
You get the peaceful relaxed atmosphere of country life, and the comfortable amenities of living close to a town.
If you feel like you need a break from the world at large, then come stay a while at Dunpuffin Railway Cottages - The Perfect Retreat!
- Enjoy the unique 1931 Railway Carriage with New Zealand Rail memorabilia
- Wooden macrocarpa furniture and antiques
- Sit on the wooden deck and relax
- Private garden to stroll around and enjoy New Zealand rural life with farm animals
- Swing/slide for children
- Stream almost at your doorstep for young and old to enjoy
- Pets are allowed inside.
- Two self contained carriages.
- We have a queen bed in seperate room, up in the carriage we have two singles plus a bunk bed. In the kitchen/lounge area their is a double fold out couch bed. So we can sleep 7
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Own bathroom & shower
- Laundry available
- Barbeque area
- Breakfast food supplied
- 25 minutes to Nelson City
- 5 minutes to nice eating places in Wakefield
$160 Double $30 extra person all year except for between 15th December and 15th January
Stay 7 nights and get one night free
Kids under 5 free
To check availability for this property please go to: http://www.dunpuffin.nz/accommodation.shtml
Pam & Colin Ladley
292 Eighty eight Valley Road
(3 km from STH 6 turn off )
Phone 03 5418265
Pam on 027 2724269
Colin on 027 2775113
Dunpuffin Cottages are located at the top of the South Island just south from Nelson
Dunpuffin Railway Cottages are 20 minutes from the beach & 30 minutes to town