This waterfront 4 Bedroom bach has a secluded beach and jetty, as well as free wireless internet, and a 55" TV with Sky, and a gymnasium.
Elevated on 30 acres with track to idyllic secluded beach and jetty. 5 minute walk or use the farm buggy.
• Clear deep water swimming and stunning sunsets.
• 5 mins by boat to Manupirua hot pools.
• Private jetty. Boat shed.
• Sited near the main farm house but facing north with views over hundreds of acres of tribal land which assures your privacy.
• New construction. Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, all new Bosch appliances, gas hobbs.
• Unlimited gas hot water. 2 showers, 2 toilets and 4 hand basins designed to cater for a group
• New quality beds throughout with feather duvets.
• Dining seats 8, leather lounge suites, outdoor furniture.
• Sunny deck with stainless steel 6 burner gas barbecue.
• Forestry walks, bush block with 1000yr old trees, farm animals and free range eggs.
• Fantastic local store and two good restaurants.
Your DOG IS WELCOME if controlled around stock and you do not mind the extra attention from our Pekinese/Poodle cross. Pets are allowed inside with their own beds.
A Comfortable and relaxed holiday for the whole family.
- Barbecue - Gas
- Boat ramp
- Broadband Internet
- Easy access
- Freeview (TM)
- Life jackets
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Mobile coverage - Vodafone
- SKY TV ®
- Toddler safe
- Washing machine
- Wheel chair access
- Bedroom 1
1 x Super king bed
- Bedroom 2
1 x California Split King
- Bedroom 3
2 x Single bed
- Bedroom 4
2 x King single bed
1 x Single with rollaway bed
Bring your own linen as linen and towels are not supplied for groups
Cleaning provided. Additional charge of $80.00 per stay applies.
Couples only price from $250.00 per night off peak including linen and cleaning
From $300.00 per night off peak and $350.00 per night peak which is 14th Dec until just after Easter, long weekends and school holidays.
Off season specials. Pay 3 nights stay 4.
We process Visa and Mastercard with applicable charges.
To view an upto date calander please go to http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/properties/22783.asp
Smoking outside only.
No open fires (forestry area with permits required)
No tents or additional overnight guests staying beyond those booked.
Guests are expected to leave Karere tidy, dishes done, rubbish removed and barbecue cleaned.
There is an $80 cleaning fee which covers a more thorough clean of kitchen, bathroom and a wet mop.
Linen can be supplied for couple only bookings or negotiable for overseas guests