This lovingly restored Cob Cottage is perched on the banks of the Waihopai River with views to the mountains and across the station. Built in the 1900s this unique holiday home is a blend of history, charm and offers traditional high country hospitality. Tune in to the rhythms of nature in this very special Marlborough Accommodation.
- The spacious bedroom offers a queen bed and four natural timber handcrafted bunks
- With high quality Egyptian cotton linen and bedding.
- Relaxing is mandatory and made easy with separate sleeping and living spaces.
- Two Out door baths - Candle-lit hot baths under the stars with complimentary toiletries and bubblebath.
- In the living area unwind in front of an open fire, or sit and enjoy the views of the mountains from the rear veranda.
- The front deck provides a perfect spot for breakfast in the morning sun.
- A separate indoor bathroom is a modern luxury.
- A short path from the deck leads to the gas heated outdoor shower on a ledge overlooking the river and our wonderfully romantic gas-fired hot baths under the stars.
- Kitchen facilities and BBQ gas cooking are built into the rear veranda.
- Only 1 hours' drive from Blenheim, talk to us about guided hunting; bringing your own horse for horse trekking; a 4WD or helicopter sight seeing trip. Meals and picnic lunches provided by prior arrangement.
- Discover a hidden conservation wilderness (the largest privately owned QEII Trust Covenant in the top of the south island), a high country playground, an historic station, an exceptional 2000ha retreat with over 1000ha of remnant beech forest, wild red and fallow deer, wild pigs, goats and abundant birdlife including rare native falcons and a range of flora unique to Marlborough.
From $275.00 per night
Rates are for two people, breakfast and tea & coffee included.
$35 per extra person.
Price includes: All quality Linens, Towels, Breakfast (Ingredients), Exit Clean, Compl. Toiletries, Cleaning weekly, Pets allowed, Child friendly, Highchairs available, Bicycles, Trampoline
To book this property please go to the web site below: