Dunpuffin Railway Cottages are your perfect retreat location. Set in the beautiful New Zealand countryside, and yet only 20 minutes from town, you get the best of both worlds.
You get the peaceful relaxed atmosphere of country life, and the comfortable amenities of living close to a town.
If you feel like you need a break from the world at large, then come stay a while at Dunpuffin Railway Cottages - The Perfect Retreat!
- Enjoy the unique 1931 Railway Carriage with New Zealand Rail memorabilia
- Wooden macrocarpa furniture and antiques
- Sit on the wooden deck and relax
- Private garden to stroll around and enjoy New Zealand rural life with farm animals
- Swing/slide for children
- Stream almost at your doorstep for young and old to enjoy
- Pets are allowed inside.
- Two self contained carriages.
- We have a queen bed in seperate room, up in the carriage we have two singles plus a bunk bed. In the kitchen/lounge area their is a double fold out couch bed. So we can sleep 7
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Own bathroom & shower
- Laundry available
- Barbeque area
- Breakfast food supplied
- 25 minutes to Nelson City
- 5 minutes to nice eating places in Wakefield
- $140.00 for 2 persons
- Each extra person $15.00
- Special prices for long stay
Pam & Colin Ladley
Telephone: 03 5418265
Dunpuffin Cottages are located at the top of th South Island just south from Nelson
88 Valley, Wakefield, RD 1, Nelson
Dunpuffin Railway Cottages are 20 minutes from the beach & 30 minutes to town